Prov. 31:25

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

Hi! My name is Jenny. I have been married to my best friend for 33 years, I have two wonderful children and on June 30, 2015 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I am determined to get well and I know that with the strength my Lord provides and the love and support of my family and friends, that will happen. The road to healing is a difficult one… however I strive to be thankful for the blessings I have, to find joy in every day and maybe in some small way be a blessing to those I come in contact with. The support and encouragement that I find on this blog makes my heart smile and helps me to realize that I am not alone. All of you are so much appreciated and help me more than you will ever know. So thanks for stopping by....if you would like please leave a comment after my post....I would love to hear from you.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Post Surgery Update - May 10th, 2016

Good evening everyone. This is a small update post on my mom (Jenny) post surgery.

My mom has been out of surgery and is recovering in the comforts of our home after a successful surgery. She is doing well, happy to be home with her family.

The procedure lasted about two hours early this afternoon. Jenny's surgeon and hospital staff did an amazing job both inside and outside of the operating room.

I thank God today for a successful surgery and watching over my mom, and everyone's friend in Jenny.

I want to say that I am so proud of you mom, we all are, for your incredible courage and fight against breast cancer.

Our entire family thanks everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,
Andrew (Jenny's son)

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Andrew (it's morning here ;),

    Thank you so much for this update! Yes, thank the Lord and all of you for your constant care. I can't tell you how happy I am that it is done now and that the result is GOOD! You can be very proud of her indeed, she is such a brave and loving person ...
    Congratulations to all and the Dutch team hopes she will have a good and quick recovery from this. You're a topper, Jenny!!!

    Big hugs across the ocean from us all, including Liefje, Sem, little Carolien etc. Everybody is waving ...

    Much love, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! Perfect, wonderful news. I am so very glad. Still praying! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read about your Mom's surgery from Vickie (A Stitcher's Story). My thoughts and prayers are with you all....
    KimM
    WisdomwithNeedleandThread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell your mom we are all thinking of her and praying for a quick, complete recovery, Andrew! I know having the love of friends and family along with her wonderful faith will be a blessing in these days ahead...

    ReplyDelete